Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Managing Your Yahoogroups Account

Hi All,

When you subscribed to various groups or mailing list in yahoo (www.yahoogroups.com), sometimes you might need to have a break from the cluttered info inside the group you joined.

If you are in front of the computer, the mail management in yahoogroups should not be a problem. Just login to yahoogroups, do the settings, and voila, settings done.

The difficulties may occures when you are in the mobile state, meanwhile the yahoogroups settings need to be done rite away..

The following information below might helps you on this:

* Simply send a blank email, without subject, to the below adress.

* You have to send the blank email from your email account that is listed in the group.

* How to manage:

Digest mode:
mailing-list-digest@yahoogroups.com
I.E:
timor-er-digest@yahoogroups.com

No mail mode:
mailing-list-nomail@yahoogroups.com
I.E:
JFC-nomail@yahoogroups.com

Normal mode:
mailing-list-normal@yahoogroups.com
I.E:
Id.bb-normal@yahoogroups.com

Full feature mode:
mailing-list-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
I.E:
Bb-oot-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

Subscribe to new mailing list/ groups:
mailing-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
I.E:
JFC-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

UnSubscribe to mailing list/ groups:
mailing-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
I.E:
Timor-er-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com


Please be informed that the examples above are the groups that me myself joined to. All you have to do is adjusting it according to your needs or the groups you joined.

Special thanks to the Owner of each group I joined to.

See yaa on another topic ☺

*disclaimer: DIWYOR (do it with your own risk) yah*

Salam,
DonnyC

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments: